This job posting is no longer active.
The On-Site Construction Administrator’s overall responsibility is to provide efficient administrative support to the Construction Manager, QA/QC and Safety Advisor for the project to ensure smooth operation of site functions. This position will inclusively collaborate cross functionally with all site and construction personnel, including sub-contractors to ensure that all administrative tasks are completed in a time sensitive and organized manner while adhering to all site regulations and providing an exceptional customer-service focus.
4 Month Project
Must be able to work 5x10's and 1x8 on Saturdays
Competitive Hourly Compensation for the right LOCAL candidate
Job Scope and Tasks including and not limited to:
- Manage and execute all administrative tasks as instructed by site management to ensure smooth operation of project.
- Responsible for accurately entering employee and sub-contractor weekly timesheets via HCSS system and sending to appropriate payroll personnel.
- Responsible for receiving material packing slips from Quality and verifying for accuracy against Master Log using Excel.
- Update all Site Procedure documents as required and instructed by management.
- Assist in coordinating Project Crew Site Admission requirements as needed.
- Apply resourcefulness and be proactive in dealing with issues that may arise along with the constant change in movement with the project and crews.
- Maintain and purchase the stock of site supplies as directed by management.
- Adhere to ICT Guiding Principles in terms of Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental regulations and policies.
- Demonstrate ability to self-start, take initiative to plan, organize, document and follow through on multi-task responsibilities under minimal supervision.
- Apply your strong interpersonal skills and stellar customer service to form effective relationships with both our customer and the field staff.
- Minimum 2+ years of hands-on experience as a Construction Administrator for a large project.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint combined with fast and accurate data entry/typing skills.
- Must hold valid and clean driver's license.
- A solid understanding of trades and techniques related to the operation of construction sites and crews.
- Possess strong strength of integrity, initiative and responsibility to construction site events.
- Solid multi-tasking and ability to manage time and prioritize effectively.
- Work includes the physical ability to walk extensively in and around a construction site to successfully perform the essential function of this job. Lifting of up to 25 lbs., bending, stooping, and working on elevated platforms. Must have the ability to walk in to and out of the project.