3 Month Project Starting September 24, 2018
Competitive Hourly Compensation for the right LOCAL candidate
The On-Site Quality Assurance Advisors’ overall responsibility for HSSE field support and management of determining quality procedures, standards and specifications and assessing customer requirements ensuring that they are met. Utilizing your knowledge and training in ISO 9001: 2015 and internal auditing, your valued abilities will allow you to strategize with our customer to provide the innovative solutions they need.
This position will require collaborative work with cross functional groups including the Construction Group, Operations, Supply Chain, Sales, Purchasing, Vendors and Customers. You will be responsible for management of the ICT Quality Management System at the site level maintaining a strong customer focus.
Job Scope and Tasks including but not limited to:
- Develop and manage the development and implementation of project specific goals and systems. Conduct audits (internally or supplier) as required.
- Direct and coordinate in-process inspection for raw materials, processes, and finished goods.
- Disposition non-conformances and deal with customers for concessions as required.
- QMS process/documentation review and optimization.
- Implement and maintain the QA system through the QA Manual and QSP’s.
- Generate work instructions for processes, materials and the QA system.
- Interact with clients in setting standards and resolving problems.
- Create and implement Quality Objectives and goals.
- Monitor and measure QMS performance through statistical analysis.
- Ensure compliance with ICT Guiding Principles in terms of Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental regulations and policies.
- Handle special projects related to the QMS as determined by the HSEQ Director and oversee all ISO documentation.
- Determine the project timelines and plans for QA related operations.
- Manage and oversee the project specific quality plans and systems.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills sufficient to interact effectively with both internal and external customers.
- Demonstrate the ability to self-start, plan, organize, document and follow through on multi-task responsibilities.
- Acts as the Management Representative and perform other duties as assigned by Director of HSEQ.
- Minimum 3+ years of hands-on experience in a Quality Assurance role.
- Assurance Training/Certification preferred, equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered.
- Minimum 1-year experience in the field of "Quality Assurance" in an industrial construction environment.
- Certified in Internal Auditing.
- Completed lectures and have a thorough understanding of Quality System, Quality Policy and ISO9001: 2015.
- Work includes the physical ability to walk extensively in and around a construction site, climbing ladders, working on elevated platforms, working on uneven surfaces and working in small or confined spaces. Must have the ability to walk in to and out of the project.