This job posting is no longer active.
The Scheduler/Portfolio Coordinator is responsible for creating and maintaining schedules for the organization which support customer and internal requirements. You will be interfacing with the Operations and Design groups by applying scheduling theory to develop the Integrated Master Schedule and related pieces in compliance with contract requirements and best practices. Significant amounts of work will be occurring simultaneously, and you will need to interface with project staff on a regular basis to acquire project updates for maintaining the master schedule. You will join our company with highly developed communication skills in English both written or verbal situations. Your superior organization skills will serve well as you manage and prioritize your daily tasks and activities efficiently.
- Create, maintain and update the schedules for all major projects using Primavera P6.
- Schedule company projects and manpower by implementing and managing overall scheduling to meet company objectives.
- Monitoring, analyzing, and reporting performance against baseline schedules to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met.
- Coordinating design and material procurement for projects.
- Monitor progress of project deliverables (internal and client requirements).
- Obtain weekly updates on schedules from various project teams and work with Project Managers to automate required reporting.
- Generate the weekly schedule status reports for Project Managers, and other activity reports as required.
- Assist PMs with maintenance of project documentation.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Scheduler at an advanced level using Primavera P6 on complex programs.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of Master Scheduling including Critical Path Analysis, Resource Loading, and Productivity/Commodity curves.
- Thorough knowledge of Earned Value Calculations based on forecasts, existing master schedule and percentage of completion.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in an industrial construction environment working with clients and EPC teams.
- Ability to identify areas of opportunity and areas of concern regarding production plan versus planned capacity.
- Experience with maintenance turnarounds would be an asset.
- Excellent time management and multitasking abilities.
- Solid communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a collaborative team.
- Meticulous, precise and accuracy proficient - successful candidate must be able to demonstrate these qualities coupled with exceptional organizational skills.