This position will be working out of International Cooling Tower Tampa Bay Office. This role will be supporting projects throughout the Eastern United States. Direct Report to the Regional Project Manager based in Tampa Bay.
Summary of duties (including and not limited to):
- Coordinate Project Crew Site Admission Requirements
- Validate Crew Safety & Background Credentials
- Support Regional Construction Manager's Project Hiring
- Coordinate Hiring Packages through to Payroll Department
- Ensuring proper staffing levels, scheduling crew
- Create Project Field Payroll Plans
- Organize project crew transportation logistics
- Assist with organizing Project Equipment & Site Facility Set-Up
- Support Project Document Control
- Drawings, QA Documents, Material Lists
- Distribute Project Work Packages
- Assist Project Team with Completing Procurement Deliverables
- High School Diploma.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook combined with fast and accurate data entry skills.
- Minimum of 2 years' administrative work experience within a heavy industrial or construction background.
- Display resourcefulness and be proactive in dealing with issues that may arise along with the constant change in movement with the projects and crews.
- A solid understanding of construction trades and techniques related to cooling towers preferred.
- Strong multi-tasking and ability to manage time and prioritize effectively.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills to form effective relationships with both customers and field staff.